Version 10.2 is a minor release of Orekit, which has been released July 15, 2020.
Main changes in 10.2 are:
- Support for CCSDS ADM files
- Trajectories around Lagrangian point using CR3BP model
- Time span drag force model
- Time span tropospheric model
- Estimated ionospheric model
- Improved phase measurement
- Several bug fixes for date functionalities
- Configurable low thrust maneuver model based on detectors
- Support for CSSI space weather data
- New organization of the maneuvers package
This version depends on Hipparchus 1.7.
This new version includes contributions from Exotrail, concerning maneuver models. Thanks to our colleagues from Exotrail!